This product is absolutely essential if you are looking to build with or retrue any wheel which has CX or CX-ray spokes. It holds the aero spoke steady while you apply your spoke key. This product will also work with DT Swiss Aerolite spokes.
Nipple gripping screwdriver to make life easier for any wheelbuilder.
- New design (no moving parts)
- Only to hold the nipple!
This item is particularly useful when it comes to lacing deep section rims and in particular very deep section carbon rims.
The Sapim Spoke key is my preferred spoke key. It is a slightly looser fit than the spokey pro which makes it easier to pop on and off of the nipples. The whole key is made out of metal with a plastic coating – this makes it sturdier. As with the Spokey Pro, the nipple is held on all sides simultaneously which means that you are much less likely to damage the nipple.
The tension meter developed by Sapim has the following advantages and features:
- The calibration is done for all Sapim AFM spokes, this ends guess work on reading tensions.
- Each tension meter is calibrated, which guarantees its accuracy a large measuring gauge, easy to read pre-adjustable marks: checking if tension is within (your) tolerances makes precision work much faster and more comfortable.
- There is a wide working range from 30 kg up to 200 kg.
- There is a metal stick for testing included; this allows you to check the present condition of the calibration .
- The meter is delivered in a hard case with foam inlay, the best storage to prevent damaging of this precision device.
- The device comes with a serial number, which makes life easy for tracing your calibration sheet of which Sapim keeps a copy as back up. The price is also competitive for a tool of such high quality.
Professional standard spoke wrench in a classic design
Comfortable to use with its large round shape
Brightly coloured and easy to find in your tool box
Two alloy inserts grip the maximum surface area on all four sides of the nipples surface
Perfect for use with alloy and coloured nipples
Fits US and Euro spoke sizes (3.25 mm)
Many other tools being released soon.